The stock market app is one of the mobile apps and it is offering free stock trading. Webull Financial LLC is the best stock appcompany and they are a registered broker-dealer with the SEC and a member of FINRA and SIPC.There are some features of the stock market app the following:
Global Market Data
- Thorough data of BSE, SENSEX, NSE, NIFTY 50.
- Real-time market data such as Nasdaq, Dow Jones, S&P 500, Hang Seng, Nikkei, and more.
Free Stock Trading
- Free commissions,Free platform fees, No hidden fees, and no account minimums.
- It is available for everyone without a membership system.
Personalized Stock Portfolio
- It creates multi-stock watchlists and it keeps track of multiple stock markets.
- Sync with your Google Finance portfolio.
Customized Widget & Alerts
- It is created and customizes widgets to track price movements and quickly view your portfolio.
- Customize alerts is informing you of live price movements, daily P/L, and chart triggers to make better investment decisions.
- In-Depth & Easy to Navigate Overview Technical indicators such as MA, EMA, BOLL, MACD, KDJ, etc.
- The full suite of functions, all for free, from real-time stock quotes, pre-market and after-hour quotes, to customizable advanced charts.
Smart Financial Tools
- It has free access to all of the world-class tools such as IPO Calendar, Earnings Calendar, Capital Flows, Press Releases, Currency Converter, Advanced Quotes and more.
Global Breaking News
- Track key global events from major media sources such as Google Finance, Yahoo Finance, Bloomberg, Reuters, CNBC, MSN Money, Wall Street Journal, and more.
If you are looking to get started trading stocks, Webull is one of the stock market apps. It is offering commission-free trading.Webull is the latest online broker to focus on commission-free trading. Webull is really targeting technical traders. Their app focuses not only on commission-free trades but it has a large amount of technical research for individuals looking to trade stocks and get free stock.