What are EMIs?
‘EMI’ or ‘equated monthly instalment’ refers to the breakdown of the total cost of a product in the form of equated amounts that are to be paid over the span of a few months during fixed intervals. EMIs are usually accompanied by a rate of interest to be paid. No cost EMIs refer to the payment of an EMI without any interest rate charge.
Is availing the EMI facility with a Credit Card recommended?
EMI payments come with their respective pros and cons. They buy you extended time to garner a product and pay for it after arranging for the amount over a period of time. Many consumers tend to apply for credit cards to avail such a facility for this reason. However, it is not recommended by credit experts for certain reasons.
Making use of the EMI facility is endorsed in a situation where you are about to default on your credit card payment. This is because paying in EMI form is better than missing out on a credit card payment as it will hurt your credit card CIBIL score. However, the product you wish to purchase will be inflated and will be supported by additional rates or charges to be paid. For this reason, procuring an expensive product with this facility is not recommended.
Most consumers fail to take into account a potential processing fee that is charged from credit card holders to convert specific amounts in EMIs. This processing fee is a percentage of the total EMI amount.
The EMI amount availed will block that certain amount from your credit limit.
Can you shop on EMIs Without Credit Cards?
In short, yes, EMI shopping without credit cards is possible. With the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, you can convert your total purchase cost into easy EMIs and shop in over one lakh partner stores.
Features and Benefits of the Bajaj Finance Card
- Large loan procurement: You can purchase anything– household appliances to electronics—with loans up to Rs. 4 lakhs with no cost EMIs in over 1.2 lakh partner stores.
- Miniscule down payment amounts: These products can be purchased with little to no down payments required.
- Hassle-free repayment options: You can repay the total cost of the pertinent product over a tenor of your choice—3, 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.
- Low processing fee: The application procedure for this Bajaj finance card is accompanied by little to no processing fees.
- Little documentation: To avail the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card, very little documentation is required. The mere submission of a signed ECS mandate, KFC documents and a cancelled cheque is enough to apply for this card. This process is also convenient because it can be completed digitally.
- Qualify for pre-approved offers: With certain credit cards, you would have to wait until the end of a certain period to avail particular offers or discounts. However, with this EMI without credit card option card, you can make use of several exclusive pre-approved offers from partner manufacturers and retailers. This includes certain discounts provided on e-commerce platforms.
- Unrestricted access: By downloading the Bajaj Finserv Wallet application, you can access your network card from any location at any time.
- No foreclosure charges: If you choose to foreclose a loan after the payment of the first EMI, no foreclosure charges are required to be paid.
Eligibility Criteria for the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card
To qualify for the Bajaj EMI card applying process, the requirements are relatively simple. Each of the below requirements may need the submission of evidence.
- A regular source of income
- Indian nationality
- Age must be between 21 to 60 years
Procuring an EMI card without the ownership of a credit card can be done with the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card. This card will prevent you from paying for a product in one go by tapping into your savings account. With a plethora of benefits and minimal requirements, it is a popular investment amongst consumers as well.
If you wish to apply for this card, completing the 100% digital process online is necessary. By merely doing this, from the safety of your home, you can become the prestigious owner of the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card and make use of several pre-approved offers.