Translation is the method of conveying one language to another. You can say the method of modifying one form of language to another. You can translate anything from personal to contract documents translation (รับแปลเอกสาร สัญญา, which is the term in Thai) in any language exist in the world.
Translation is a conceptual process that transfers the essence of linguistic speech from one language to another. Thousands of people use translation services for their personal and professional routine.
Techniques Of Translation:
Here is the list of translation techniques used by professionals to translate language.
- Borrowing means the word taken from the other language. This is about the duplication or even of a phrase in the original text. It’s a localization tool in that way that doesn’t really interpret.
- By using calque, a translator creates a new word in the target language that is generated or used by following the original language structure.
- Literal translation involves word-for-word translation, producing a document that is as right as it is idiomatic in the target language.
- Transposition means moving from one grammar type to another, without modifying the text’s context.
- Modulation is about modifying the shape of the document by adding a shift or interpretation of the wording.
- The names of entities, interjections, idioms or proverbs can be translated using the reformulation technique.
- Adaptation is a technique that replaces the actual text to one that is best suited to the target language community. A more common and detailed text is reached here.
Strategies Of Language Translation:
Here are Two translation strategies adopted by the translator.
- Domestication applies to the form of translation in which a clear, concise style is followed to reduce the international text’s strangeness to target language readers.
- Foreignisation is the strategy of commemorating vocabulary from the source text and involves deliberately breaking the target language traditions to protect its meaning.
These two strategies uses while translating one language to another.