It is not as popular as a strong side carry, or appendix, but still has its advantages. You can easily carry a crossdraw holster. Whether you are taking part in sports or you are in self-defense, cross-draw holsters are convenient and comfortable to use. It allows you to carry your handgun on the weaker side. It has multiple advantages. Let’s see them one by one.
Features of you will get in a cross-draw holster
There are multiple benefits of carrying a crossdraw holster for conceal carry. It allows you to conveniently carry your gun.
- It allows you to take out your gun in a seated position. While sitting, you can comfortably draw out your gun. It is the major advantage of using a cross-draw holster in comparison to strong side carry is it allows you full access to your gun while sitting. If you are a driver or you need to ride a vehicle, you can use these holsters for concealed carry. It is an optimal choice for all those people who use a wheelchair or are in a profession in which you need to sit a lot.
- With this holster, you have discreet access. If you carry your gun on a belt, then wear a jacket over it, no one will know that you are carrying a weapon. It also allows you to get a preparatory grip on the weapon in case you are in a sudden emergency. If you perceive a sudden threat, you can quickly take out your gun.
- This holster also allows you to carry an additional handgun. If you are in a profession where you need to have a backup gun, then use this holster as it allows you easy access to your additional gun. It is far better than a pocket and well as an ankle holster that doesn’t allow you to draw out your gun quietly. It is an excellent choice for a police officer and undercover agent.
- crossdraw holster won’t accommodate injuries. If you are carrying this holster, there won’t be any shoulder injuries. So, all those people who have pain in their strong side hip or lower back, then use this holster as it allows you to eliminate that problem by allowing you to carry weight more on the different side. Hip carry is also an excellent choice for users with abdomen injuries or recovering from any surgical procedure.
- If you are carrying your weapon in this holster, it is safe, as no one can grab your weapon from behind. So, there would be minimal chances of someone grabbing your handgun from behind. Even when you are in a hand-to-hand fight with your opponent, and you cannot lift your elbow, then also this holster is beneficial as it allows you to take out a gun without even lifting your elbow. Moving your hand toward your weapon doesn’t need to lift your elbow.
- It will comfort you, and you won’t feel discomfort. You can carry it for hours without experiencing any pain.